Terms & Conditions
1. TAKING CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Claire Christian Couture hopes to be able to offer a pleasurable and easy experience; we care deeply about looking after our customers and the quality of our products and services. If you’re unhappy with a product or any aspect of our service, please contact us and we will do our utmost to resolve the situation.
2. PLACING YOUR ORDER
- All orders are subject to acceptance of our terms, conditions and availability. When you place an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. Once you have placed an order with us, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- In the unlikely event that an item(s) from your order is unavailable, it will NOT be substituted for an alternative product and you will not be charged for the item.
- A contract between you and Claire Christian Couture will not be formed until we send you a further email confirming that your order has been accepted and your goods have been dispatched. Only those goods listed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail will be included in the contract formed.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
3. CANCELLING AN ORDER
- You may cancel an order at any time up until the point at which the goods are being dispatched.
- After this point you will need to return the items to us, in order to receive a refund. Please refer to Refunds and Exchanges for further details.
- To cancel an order, you must contact our Customer Services team on 01624 614160, or send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing your request.
4. GIFT VOUCHERS
- Claire Christian Couture Gift Vouchers (Gift or Discount) will have a unique code that will have to be entered onto the website at checkout to be applied to your shopping bag.
- Vouchers may only be used once.
- Vouchers that do not have a unique code will not be valid.
- We regret that if vouchers are lost, they cannot be replaced.
- Please contact customer services on 01624 614160 if you have any difficulty using your voucher.
- All orders are usually dispatched within 2 to 3 working days, unless otherwise indicated with a pre-order status.
- We ship all orders via Isle of Man Post Office (except to the U.S where we use our courier) and operate a Monday to Friday service, which will be delivered between 9am to 6pm.
- Please note that during busy periods, along with circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather, processing may take longer and certain services may not be possible.
- Our standard refunds and exchange policy applies.
ISLE OF MAN
- Special Delivery – Same and Next Day Delivery: Free
- If you place your order by 12.00pm, Monday to Thursday, it will be delivered to you the same day by 6:00pm.
- If you place an order after 12.00pm, Monday to Thursday, it will be delivered to you the next day by 6.00pm.
- If you place your order after 12.00pm on Friday, your order will be processed on Monday and delivered to you on Monday.
- When your delivery is ready for dispatch, you will be notified by email.
- Special Delivery – Next Day Delivery: £11.00
- If you place your order by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday, it will be delivered to you the next day by 6:00pm.
- If you place and order after 2.00pm on Friday, your order will be processed on Monday and delivered to you the next day by 6.00pm.
- You will receive an email confirmation on the day of dispatch. A tracking number will be issued, and a signature will be required upon delivery.
- The delivery is a next day service. A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our Delivery Options.
- Please note orders to Northern Ireland will be delivered on the second working day after order dispatch.
- Delivery to the Channel Islands (excluding the Isle of Man) will be treated as a RoW location and you may be liable for customs duties and taxes.
- Prices above apply to UK Mainland only.
6. EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- If you place your order by 2.00pm GMT, your order will be delivered to you within 2 to 5 working days.
- Shipping to the following European countries will incur additional charges of £15.00, on top of the standard £11.00 shipping charge. Total shipping charge is £26.00.
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes and all deliveries require a signature to authorise delivery.
- Kindly note, your order may be held at customs if your delivery address is outside the EC.
- Place your order by 2.00pm GMT and your order will be delivered to you within 2 to 5 working days.
- Shipping to the following International countries will incur additional charges of £20.00 and can take up to 10 days.
- This charge is on top of the standard £11.00 shipping charge.
- Total shipping charge is £31.00.
- Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United States, UAE.
Should you have any enquires regarding the above, please contact our Customer Care team for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
7. SIGNING FOR YOUR ORDERS
All orders are sealed before leaving our offices and under no circumstances should packages be signed for if these seals are broken or the packaging is damaged upon arrival. Should this happen, please contact our Customer Services team on 01624 614160 within 24 hours of receipt.
8. CUSTOMS AND DUTY
Please note that recipients outside the EU will be responsible for any IMPORT DUTIES, CLEARANCE FEES or BROKERAGE fees including any other additional charges. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
9. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We offer a full refund for all online purchases returned in the condition in which they were sold within 14 days.
- We also offer an exchange for all goods returned in the condition in which they were sold within 28 days.
- To exercise your refund or exchange rights, you must notify us in writing by post or e-mail within 7 working days from the day after you receive your order.
- Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that during busier periods processing may take a little longer.
- Any refund or exchange will be conditional on the items being unworn, undamaged, and in the condition that they were sent out to you.
- If tags have been removed, or the items are soiled or damaged in any way, they will not to be eligible for a refund or an exchange.
- Please return your items via a signed for service as Claire Christian Couture cannot accept responsibility for goods not received.
- A proof of signature is required to confirm receipt. We recommend you keep your proof of postage receipt until your refund or exchange has been processed.
- All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders already shipped must be received back at our Distribution Centre before a refund can be issued.
- We will refund postage for any faulty items returned to us. The item will need to be returned first so that we can check and confirm it as faulty.
- Exchanges made to destinations outside the EU will be subject to the same customs procedures, therefore applicable for duty and tax again.
- We regret to say that we can’t accept responsibility for items that have been sent by you and not received by us.
In the unlikely event that there is a dispute in relation to the goods supplied, any dispute or claim shall be governed and construed according to English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held by any Court or other authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the rest of these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- Please be reassured that all information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By using this website, you consent to us:
- Passing your delivery address and telephone number to our courier in case they need to contact you directly if there is a problem with your delivery.
- Contacting you by email or telephone in relation to you having placed an order or made an enquiry.
- Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made.
- In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
- We may use information concerning you for payment recovery or to investigate any possible fraud in the event that credit or debit card payments have been used in a fraudulent manner. Please note that we may be required to disclose information concerning you if requested to do so by the police.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of it; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Claire Christian Couture reserves the right to take any customer account out of use at any time if it is believed that the website and the products and services available through it are being misused.
12. ONLINE SECURITY PREVENTION
- Claire Christian Couture takes online fraud prevention very seriously and in doing so performs random security checks on ALL online purchases to protect our genuine customers from online identity theft.
- In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. All Claire Christian Couture online customers may be subject to random security checks. The checks must be complete before we can dispatch your items to you.
- In the event that any of your security validation may be incorrect during any random security checks then Claire Christian Couture may require additional identification to verify your account. The Identification we accept is a valid drivers license or a valid passport only.
- If you do choose to proceed with any of our online security checks, all information you give will be confidential and any identification received will be destroyed immediately in accordance with PCI compliance.