Returns & Exchanges
At Claire Christian Couture we’re committed to ensuring the finest products and the highest level of service. We hope that you’re delighted with your order, however if you’re not completely satisfied, you can simply exchange or return your order to be refunded. Our terms below will help make returns as smooth as possible.
- We offer a full refund for all online purchases returned in the condition in which they were sold within 14 days.
- We also offer an exchange for all goods returned in the condition in which they were sold within 28 days.
- To exercise your refund or exchange rights, you must notify us in writing by post or e-mail within 7 working days from the day after you receive your order.
- Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that during busier periods processing may take a little longer.
- Any refund or exchange will be conditional on the items being unworn, undamaged, and in the condition that they were sent out to you.
- If tags have been removed, or the items are soiled or damaged in any way, they will not to be eligible for a refund or an exchange.
- Please return your items via a signed for service as Claire Christian Couture cannot accept responsibility for goods not received.
- A proof of signature is required to confirm receipt. We recommend you keep your proof of postage receipt until your refund or exchange has been processed.
- All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders already shipped must be received back at our Distribution Centre before a refund can be issued.
- We will refund postage for any faulty items returned to us. The item will need to be returned first so that we can check and confirm it as faulty.
- Exchanges made to destinations outside the EU will be subject to the same customs procedures, therefore applicable for duty and tax again.
- We regret to say that we can’t accept responsibility for items that have been sent by you and not received by us.
Click below for our returns form: